Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Bud Williams Inspection Service                                  

Pest Inspections

Bud Williams is a licensed Structural Pest Inspector. License #64215.

We will do a structural pest inspection at the same time as we do the regular home inspection. You will receive a Pest Report with a Washington State ICN (Inspection Control Number).

Effective January, 2003, a home inspector can no longer identify (WDOs) a wood destroying organism other than Fugal Rot, without a Structural Pest License or equivalent

If we do this my report becomes a de facto Uniform Structural Wood Destroying Organism Inspection Report (whew) AKA a pest report, and it must have all of the information that would be included on a pest report and be done by a licensed structural pest inspector, a PCO or PCC. There are no exceptions. Since 90% of all our inspections have WDO or CONDUCIVE CONDITIONS we always do a Full Pest Inspection.We do two separate repors because some lenders only want a Pest Report

Also, it is important to note that the State considers all pest inspections to be final, stand alone inspections. A reinspection for pest purposes will require a full pest inspection and we will have to have access to all areas for the second time.

Because I am a licensed Home Inspector I will not do stand alone Pest Inspections, the State would hold me liable for not reporting other issues, especially Heath and Safety issues.

Structural Pest Inspectors look for:

  • Wood Destroying Organisms
  • Evidence of Pest Activity, Past and Present
  • Conducive Conditions for Wood Destroying Organisms

For more information go to This is a wonderfully informative site about what is covered in a pest inspection.